Dreaded Path
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Social Develpment

2 posters

Go down

Social Develpment Empty Social Develpment

Post  Admin Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:51 am

The days of going outside and talking, having a coffee, having some fun is over or isn't it? Everyone is stuck on the Computer in Console playing or chatting on the web. "This is as bad alcholism" said Dr. Paul Whislim. The days of having fun has turned into the Magical days of World of Warcraft, Mario Party, etc. We will discuss this in this Forum Topic.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Character sheet
Dreaded Path:
Social Develpment Left_bar_bleue100/100Social Develpment Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

https://dreadedpath.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Social Develpment Empty Agreement

Post  Brother Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:01 pm

I agree about this, children are stuck inide infront of the computer although im on the computer right now, it doesnt mean i go on the computer all the time.
Brother
Brother
Beginner
Beginner

Character sheet
Dreaded Path:
Social Develpment Left_bar_bleue99/100Social Develpment Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Back to top Go down

Social Develpment Empty Wow,

Post  Brother Sun May 17, 2009 8:20 am

i have just realised that that i haven't been on this site for a while, i haven't been on the computer for a while, so now i have achieved something good!
Brother
Brother
Beginner
Beginner

Character sheet
Dreaded Path:
Social Develpment Left_bar_bleue99/100Social Develpment Empty_bar_bleue  (99/100)

Back to top Go down

Social Develpment Empty Re: Social Develpment

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum